Thursday, March 27, 2014

R.A.D. Class finale

alt text

Not the greatest photo, and certainly not the greatest photo of myself, but a totally awesome photo all the same.

I was hot and sweaty from the three sparring scenarios we did. Man, those guys really pushed us and made us truly fight to get away from them. But at the same time, in the real world, the aggressor isn't going to take a half-hearted punch to the face and call it a day.

I'm a little sore and stiff today and a whole lot of exhausted. But proud of myself. I went 100% last night and, while I kept an eye on my knees (they aren't the greatest and like to act up at times), they chose to behave last night and let me go all out. Woohoo!

I'm really hoping to do their Advanced R.A.D. in June and their Weapons Defense later on in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment