Saturday, March 15, 2014

Full Storm Moon Altar

alt text

A full length shot of my total altar space. Please ignore the messes off to the sides. *chuckles* I'm such a packrat and a creative spirit.

Full Storm Moon is all about looking at your financial goals; creating balance in your life; and luck and money spells. I combined the first and the last focuses and did magick to help me towards my goal of seeing the polar bears at Churchill, Manitoba. It's my current biggest financial goal. I want $10,000 set aside just for this and that's what I'm working towards. Sekhmet isn't going to just hand me that money on a silver platter. She'll help me find opportunities to make that money, but the hard work is up to me.

Ostara is coming up soon (March 20th) and the spring cleaning bug has already bit me. I've clean up the ritual space to the right in the photo and tossed a lot of stuff I don't need/use any more. I've also cleaned parts of my bathroom (slowly doing a DEEP clean of that area), plus cleaned out my bookshelf in my little hallway. Still have a ton more to go -- baby steps, but I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment