Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Step One

I'm starting to slowly gather the necessary items for my piece of artwork that symbolizes my connection to the Divine for my 1st degree initiation with my Coven.

Today I purchased these:


I purchased 8 "daggers" at 16-22mm long.  I just like the warm honey color of these crystals.
These will go in the East, symbolizing air, communication, inspiration, sunrise, and the winged ones. 
This is the realm of spoken word and intellectual thought.  Incense, feathers, smudge fans all go in this area. 
For me, this is the realm of Golden Eagle.

I figure I can also use the yellow daggers to decorate on the days Holy to Sekhmet.  She is the noonday sun, fiery and warm.  The lions that are holy to Her are also of this warm honey color.  Though for me, Sekhmet appears as a white lioness, with honey gold eyes.

They should be here by the end of the week.  I can start figuring out how I want to string them and work on the placement of the hooks in my shelf altar once they are in my hands.  I can't wait to simply sit with them and feel them.

Three more directions to go.
South -- red, fire.
West -- blue, water.
North -- green/brown, earth.

And then maybe a while crystal for the Center direction -- realm of Spirit/Divinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment