Friday, April 12, 2013

Photos 98 - 102

Photo 98:

I collect this soda tabs to donate to the Ronald McDonald house (they recycle them and use the money to run a house near Cook's Children's Hospital for the families that have children at the hospital).

Photo 99:

Leviathan, stretching and exploring when I let her out of her travel tank.  This is the tank we use when she visits my students.  It's a lot smaller than her home, so she always likes to stretch out and explore a bit before heading to her big tank.

Photo 100:

Leviathan using her antler jungle gym.  *smiles*  Even caught a tongue flick!  Woohoo!

Photo 101:

One of Allie's ducklings with the tutu Allie made.  *smiles*

Photo 102:

One of the super fragrant lilies I bought for myself to celebrate my 7 years of being SI free.  Sadly, the pale orange ones were either gone or paired up with roses....and I'm not a big fan of roses (especially seeing as how they are $10 MORE).

No comments:

Post a Comment