Monday, April 29, 2013

Nothing of Note


I haven't been writing as much here recently.
And my art journaling is non-existent.
I'm fully absorbed in just mindlessly surfing the internet and not accomplishing anything of note.

I picked up some Social Studies test books from my Mom this past weekend.  Next to the math portion, I did very poorly in the social studies part of the pre-test for my teacher certification.

Full Moon ritual was ok with the Coven.  It was just me, the High Priest, and his cousin.  And we didn't really do anything other than Cast Circle and enjoy ritual space.  I'm wanting more doing...magick, visualization, something more.  Guess I need to get back into the swing of doing my own solitary rituals too.

I won't be going to Beltane with the Coven.  One of the families in my after school program approached me as a babysitter and they need me Saturday.  And I of course said yes.  I need the extra money and this is a GREAT family, so I'm not put out to do this for them at all.  Haven't discussed money just yet, but I'm doing my best not to worry about that just yet.  We'll talk more as it gets closer.
 
I need to work on my wand some more.  I've got most of the sanding done, but need to cut it to the right length.  I don't like super long wands.  And I'll need to drill out where the tiger's eye point will be going.  Then it's a matter of decorating.  I like the idea of red or black, or maybe even white leather.  And fringe.  Definitely fringe.  *chuckles*  And I wouldn't mind reworking my current prayer staff.  I made it ages ago for my Vision Quest back in 2007.  It could definitely use an overhaul.  I want it more like Harold's...more fringe and feathers and charms on it.  *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment