Wednesday, November 2, 2022

999

The Power Ball lottery is up to $999m.  I see a huge sign that keeps me up to date with what the lottery is worth on my way to work each day.


This morning, I got to thinking...."If I won, what would I do with my winnings?"

First thing, I would put in my notice at my current job.  I would go back to school to get a degree in zoology/animal conservation/wildlife management.  Then it would be off to various animal sanctuaries to take part in their internships.  And then, I would just apply to the local zoos until I could get a full time job there.  

Oh, I would take all the art classes I could ever want.  Krav Maga classes for damn sure.  I'd finally meet some of my Journaling buddies that I've known for 18+ years.

I'm sure that Hubs would stay at his job.  He enjoys it (most days) and he's one of those who HAS to keep busy.  Plus, he genuinely enjoys helping people.  

MAYBE I could get Hubs to agree about selling our current duplex.  I'm pretty sure if the house I wanted has a large garage, I could get him on board in a heartbeat.  He could have all the tools he wants -- be it house tools or tools for guitars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment