Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Shelter In Place

Well, I’m working from home now.  Yesterday, the city went ahead and closed the library completely.

From home, I will be working on making sample crafts for the rest of the year’s preschool story times.  Not a bad gig, if I do say so myself.  And I’ll be working on April and May’s book orders as well.

But yeah….we have NO idea when we’ll be back in the building.

And then there was a major hiccup with my mood stabilizer.  I’ve been trying to get it refilled for a few days now.  I take it twice a day, and took the last dose I have this morning.  So yeah, I was beginning to panic because taking a mood stabilizer away from me right now?  That I would have to quit cold turkey?  Yeah, I don’t see that going over too well for me. 

But after calling my doctor’s office and then the pharmacy AGAIN…we’ve got it straightened out.  Plus, my doctor has approved it for a 90-day supply, which will be a huge relief.  I’ll be able to pick that up in a half hour.  So that’s a massive weight off of my shoulders.

We had our first Work Zoom conference today.  As of right now, we’re doing that only as needed.

I’ve made a list of things to do during the Quarantine Times.
I need to make a list of things I want to journal about as well, because I have really fallen off that bandwagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment