Friday, December 5, 2014

Photos of Family

I have so much to write about and just no desire to type out the words.
So instead, here’s some photos!

My brother, my lil nephew, and my Grandmother Thanksgiving week:
alt text

A photo my brother sent me from when he was out hunting. He said the squirrel kept trying to figure out exactly what my brother was:
alt text

And my sister-in-law just sent me these photos of Lil Nephew’s first visit to the Zoo!

LOVE this photo of my brother with Lil Nephew. It so accurately captures how enthralled my brother is with his son:
alt text

Lil Nephew checking out a zebra, that is also checking him out:
alt text

Happy family:
alt text

And this accurately captures just how alert Lil Nephew is. Those huge blue eyes don’t miss a THING:
alt text

Hopefully Bro or Sis-in-Law will send the photos they took of me with Lil Nephew over Thanksgiving. :) He is such a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment