Sunday, December 7, 2014

HR Update

So I finally grew a pair and called HR about my boss and his abusive ways.

They asked if I felt comfortable talking to our district manager about it, and I hesitantly replied that if that’s what they wanted me to do, I’d do it. But I told them that she behaves as though the sun rises and sets on our boss.

I will have a “Conflict Resolution Technician” call me sometime next week to see how this is evolving. *laughs* God, I just adore the corporate naming game.

Bayley, one of my shift managers, told me today that Kelly (District Manager) came in on Saturday to talk to Darrell (store manager) and Bayley over heard part of it.

Basically, Kelly told Darrell that she’s gotten too many complaints about him recently.....even though she knows they are utter bullshit.

Direct quote there from what Bayley heard.

So. Um. Yeah. I won’t be calling her.

I’ll call HR again, and let them know this is what District Boss said and that I’m no longer comfortable bringing this up to her.

*sighs*

I really want to quit, but it’s kind of interesting to see how this evolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment