Thursday, December 25, 2014

Jurassic Quest

My mom is the one that tipped me off about Jurassic Quest. And they were coming to San Angelo (fairly close to where she lives) on December 13th and 14th.

Me, being the huge dino fan, knew I just had to go.

What surprised me is that David tagged along. It was his first weekend off after having the tech pager (being 100% on-call 24/7 for an entire week), but it turned out to be quite a bit of fun.

Walking in, we just happened to time it perfectly to see this guy out and about:
alt text
 
Seriously, if we win the lottery, I’m totally getting a dinosaur suit made. It will be the most awesome Halloween costume EVER.

alt text
David, me, and an Albertosaurus (not to scale). David was busy scoping out the Triceratops.

alt text
This guy didn’t have a placard so I’m not sure the species.

alt text
Tyrannosaurus Rex and Giganotosaurus.

All in all, it was definitely more geared to the 10 and under crowd, but still pretty cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment