Saturday, October 25, 2014

*lifts head and looks around*

I’m trying my damnest not to jinx myself.
But I think....maybe the depression is gone. It’s been days since it’s been around....so just maybe my new tactic worked.
Now to catch up on all the various things I’ve STARTED in other journal entries, that I just haven’t had the time/desire to catch up on. * chuckles *
  1. I need to start actively drilling Husband on how to deal with “emergencies”. I have no idea how he managed to survive 9 years in the military when he loses his frikkin’ mind over the fire issue we had a while back, or when the water started pouring out of our sink nozzle when I ran the dishwasher. It just shocks me at how much he totally panics. I guess with me dealing with children day in and day out, I’m more prepped for dealing with whatever life tossing my way in a calm manner (as you HAVE to remain calm when dealing with children).
  2. In my entry “Chaos and Goals”, I was planning to roll the dice and see how many challenging goals I needed to make for this up coming year. I rolled a 7, so I’m working on that list of goals, plus tweaking the list of 33 goals. I’ll have those up on my birthday and then begin my damnest to knock each, and every single one down.
  3. No I did not end up going to my Great Uncle Bob’s funeral. I had to work at Starbucks that morning, and I knew if I called out so I could go, it would royally screw over my coworkers. The next time I’m back home, I’ll visit his grave and pay my respects then.
  4. Still going strong on the No Caffeine. I’m currently on day 11. Just 20 more days. And honestly, I don’t even crave it any more. As for why I gave it up, I asked a boon of the Harpies again to aid a friend (she and her dogs were viciously attacked by hunting dogs). This is twice now that I’ve asked for Their aid, but I had no clue what to offer Them in return. Well, They came back with, “give up caffeine for 31 days”. They also want an offering of coffee. I need to set that out in the woods for Them.
And that catches me up on that of THAT stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment