Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Negativity Realization

Here for a while, I left like there was something negative hanging around the apartment -- a negative spirit or entity that seemed to be dragging my husband and I down. I solicited opinions from others on how to banish this thing from our apartment and most of it was stuff I already knew. I smudged down the apartment and David came in at the end, all pissed off about something Holly had done on their little walk. So now I am beginning to suspect that all this negative energy is something WE have created!

Yes, the smudging and use of incense will help dissipate it.
Yes, setting up psychic shields and wards will limit its build up inside the apartment.

But, ultimately, it is up to US not to bring it inside the apartment in the first place. And it's up to US not to feed into it.

I know that I've become a very negative person lately. I always seem to be spoiling for a fight and relishing in conflict and I don't like that. Generally, I am a positive, witty, optimistic individual, always ready for a good laugh. Now, I look for conflict, fabricate conflict, and there's a crueler edge to my snarky comments and retorts.

So, here's a list of things I am choosing to do that will bring me back into balance:
1. meditation
2. personal care
3. walks with Holly
4. journaling
5.cut out all the damn CLUTTER in my room
6. interact with Leviathan
7. listen to Spiritual Music
8. photography
9. prayers/rituals

No comments:

Post a Comment