Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day 1 of the 30 Day Challenge

alt text
  1. Fruity Pebbles and Captain Crunch are my all time favorite cereals.
  2. I've been Wiccan/Witch/Pagan longer now than I was Christian.
  3. I love learning about religion, especially from the point of view of its believers.
  4. I have a lavender corn snake, Leviathan, who is the total apple of my eye -- though, I'm not sure I'll get another snake when she passes on.
  5. I am a country girl at heart, even though I doubt I could ever live in a small town again.
  6. My all time favorite memory was going in with the wolves (socialized) at Wolf Park and it's a huge dream of mine to go back.
  7. I completed my Vision Quest back in 2006.
  8. I am a recovering cutter. I've been Self-Inflicted Injury free for 8.25 years now.
  9. I'm bipolar, but currently not on any medication.
  10. I'm a total Scorpio. I'd say 90% of my planets fall in the Scorpio house (had my natal chart done).
  11. I adore animals and nature.
  12. I wore a red dress for my wedding. And I looked damn good in it. * grins *
  13. My husband picked out the dress!
  14. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
  15. I've been doing child care in some form since I was 14 years old.
  16. I love art journaling.
  17. I love photography.
  18. I love werewolves in stories, but hate their movies. I hate vampires in stories, but love their movies.
  19. As a child, my favorite movies were The Last Unicorn and Godzilla.
  20. I still sleep with a stuffed animal -- a lion named Constantine.

No comments:

Post a Comment