Friday, May 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday on a Friday

I am thankful.....
1. that this crazy work week is mostly over. I enjoy my jobs, but I definitely need some down time.
2. Arlene's journal arrive (for the journal swap). It's the last one I'll work in. Then all the journals go home.
3. absolutely GORGEOUS weather. I wish it would stay this way for much longer. I am dreading the 100+ degree weather that is on the horizon.
4. David is done with the tech pager this week and gets a few weeks' break before he has to do it all over again.
5. YouTube that allows me to decompress either through watching music videos and/or America's Funniest Videos. Really brightens my day.
6. slowly solidifying my own personal beliefs and code of ethics. Well, as solid as such an ever evolving thing can be.
7. mockingbirds, with all their attitude stuffed inside such little bodies.
8. spotted one of the local coyotes Tuesday morning as I headed out to my shift at Starbucks. Much food for thought on that totem appearing. I'll be writing that out soon.
9. babysitting the kitty-demons for Liz and Julie this week. I miss having felines (but not the allergies that go with them). It's nice to see my old feline buddies again.
10. learning and evolving.....constant expanding and contracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment