Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Special Kind of Special

So, Dylan, one of my aide's, pulled a no-call, no-show on Wednesday....along with two of his buddies. No one could get a hold of them.

Then Thursday, his mom calls my work number and leaves this funky message about him being "really, really, really, really sick" and that she doesn't know who to call to let us know that he won't be in that day or Friday. But when I call her back, she cannot or will not give me any information beyond the whole he's "really, really, really, really sick".

And he was out again yesterday. His mom emailed my boss to let her know. *shakes her head* The kid's friggin' 19 years old. Come on!

And apparently, the rumor mill is saying that he and his buddies are WELL known potheads. And the rumor mill goes on to say that Wednesday, they were trying some illegal drugs, and......I shit you not.....accidentally roofied themselves.

*dies laughing*
 
So they lost all of Wednesday, which is why they were all three a no-call, no-show.

Austin, one of the guys with Dylan, was at work Friday and was bragging about it to his friends. One of which, then came and subbed at my campus for Dylan. And Kym, one of my other aides, who knows of the guys, also heard the same thing.

What a bunch of dumb-asses, if this turns out to be true.

*dies laughing* It wouldn't surprise me at all if Dylan "accidentally" took a roofie.

No comments:

Post a Comment