Sunday, July 21, 2024

Oops

Welp, didn’t take me all that long to let my 100 Words lapse.  I would remember right as I was crawling into bed.  ::chuckles::  Normally, I would go back and play catch up, but I think I’m just going to continue moving forward.

Yesterday, I helped out at a different Branch other than my Branch.  Sucks because I didn’t get to hang out with Work Bestie, but it wasn’t too terrible meeting new staff and getting to see how another Branch runs.  Plus, when another Branch calls us for help, I can say I already did my part and someone else can go instead.  ::chuckles::  All about how it benefits me.  Plus that Branch was about the same distance from my house as it is to get to my Branch, so it was much less terrible than it could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment