Friday, August 21, 2020

And More Witch-Crafting

Catching up.

I made a large batch of my Red Fast Luck Oil. I decided it would be a good one to do a video walk through of how to make it and post that video in two of my witchy groups. I definitely need a better camera and a tripod for sure. But all in all it went very well. Plus, it’s a super easy oil to make.

And here is it, three days later, ready to go:

20200818_190651

I mean, who doesn’t love that gorgeous red color? ::swoon:: And it smells divine. I’ve got 7 little bottles ready to be packed up and mailed out to people who are wanting some of it. And I still have a ton left over. So yeah, anyone wanting some, feel free to drop me a note.

And here’s an updated photo of my Crown of Success Oil (with some of the bottles of the Red Fast Luck Oil waiting to be packaged and mailed).

20200821_155302

This is day 14, so we’re about half way there. It seriously looks amazing. And I’m super pumped to get it bottled up and to use it as well. Every day, when I shake it up, I can feel this steady, quiet hum to the oil. I have a feeling this is going to knock your socks off when you actually USE it. I’m so stoked.

In other news, I did get my undercut done plus cut 8 inches off my overall length of hair. And lord, I LOVE it sooooooo friggin’ much! I wish I had done this ages ago. I seriously just love everything about it. Though, I’m pretty sure, next time I’m going to cut it up a little bit higher. Hell, I wouldn’t mind letting it grow out, and shave it into a Mohawk style. Though, I definitely need to learn how to French braid for damn sure.

Husband ended up buying yet another gun, so we are now up to three – two rifles and a handgun. I’m looking to get my carry license in September. It will take around 60 days to get everything done and cleared, but after that, I can legally carry my Beretta. Which reminds me, I need to talk to my director and see what the specifications are about carrying it on my job. Even though Texas is an open carry state, I do not plan to open carry at all. Why advertise that shit? I’m one of those, I like to be the wild card. I’m the rogue of the party. I’m lethal as hell, but no one ever knows it until it’s too late. Worked extremely well for me in the live action role playing world, so I have a feeling it should translate over fairly well to the real world as well. That is the type of underestimating I’m ok with.

Other than that, it’s been mostly work work work. I’ve mostly caught up on my pen pal letters. I have just two right now that need replies. I’ve set up my 3rd bullet journal for this year that I’ll start in September. I’m currently reworking my 1001 goals. I’ve decided to pretty much scrap my original ones because COVID really just took the wind out of my sails on that, along with my birthday goals. So I’m scaling that back a LOT. I’m setting up new birthday goals for my upcoming birthday (in November) that also more realistic. Sucks, but it is what it is.

And I’ve been working in my Grimoire. Shocker! ::laughs:: Honestly, I was so tempted to just toss it because I had put these calendars in the front of it, to write down the various holy days and whatnot. And while most of them sound cool…I don’t really observe them or celebrate them or anything. So I have all this wasted space in the front and it was seriously bothering me. so yeah, I was tempted to just chuck it and start over. But damn, this is an Archer & Olive notebook and these things cost a pretty penny (or at least compared to the journals I typically use) and I couldn’t justify tossing out a perfectly useable $40 journal. So I’m just ignoring those first pages and soldiering on. And like I keep telling myself, this is meant to be a WORKING journal. The goal is to get the info DOWN. It doesn’t have to be perfect or beautiful or a work of art. It has to be functional. That’s it. It’s meant to be a simple RECORD of what I’m doing, what I’m experiencing, what I’m learning, what I’m trying out.

So yeah, that’s allowed myself to take a lot of the unnecessary pressure off of myself and just dive right in. Which, not like there’s been a whole lot of witching going on this year. COVID kind of curtailed a lot of that as well. But this means I’m not horribly behind! Woohoo! ::laughs:: And I’m figuring out the various things I want to put in there. I still need to get a good photo of my athame and my wand to do their pages with. And I’ll definitely be doing pages on the Red Fast Luck Oil and the Crown of Success Oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment