Sunday, April 5, 2020

Serpents and Roses

I FINALLY got around to hanging up my snake shelf in my room (ok, David hung it up because he didn’t trust me to do it). I’ve had it for a good 5+ months I think, and it’s damn time I hung it up and used it. Now comes the hard part – choosing what crystals to put in the shelf and where. ::laughs::

20200405_154209

I am trying to channel my anxiety energy into cleaning up my room. I’m also really feeling the need to fully smudge, cleanse, seal, ward, and bless the house. I should have done that once we had the new windows installed, but shit. I just couldn’t rustle up the energy to do so. But yeah, with the upcoming full moon, this is as good a time as any.

I needed the last week to just flounder and flail around. I needed the time to really sink into this new reality. I needed the time to mourn the loss of the future as I had it planned. I needed to recalibrate. And I think I’m ready to start tackling things again. So I’ve got my Bullet Journal set up for this coming week. I’ve got the tasks set up for myself that I want to get accomplished this week. And I’m ready to start knocking those things down. Time to roll up my sleeves and begin kicking ass once more.

My rose bush is getting close to her first massive blooming of the season. I always leave the first rose to bloom. I don’t ever cut it.


20200403_115327

But the rest? When they start to bloom, I will be harvesting those. I plan to begin making rose beads with those.

20200403_115332

And by the looks of things (this isn’t even a quarter of the rose buds on the bush), I will have PLENTY to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment