Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful…
1.       Surprise check from my Starbucks stock – a $540 I wasn’t expecting.  Woohoo!
2.       Will be house-sitting for the Robinsons again.  They are paying me to hang out in their awesome new house, play with their dog, and swim in their pool.  Sounds pretty damn awesome to me!
3.       Beginning an awesome four-day weekend.  I’m hoping to do a lot of swimming, relaxing, and creative time.
4.       That I have three pen pal letters that I need to respond to.  Love getting snail mail.
5.       Our lil home.  It ain’t perfect, but it’s OURS.
6.       That I was able to rescue the TINY little gecko from David’s toilet last night.  Cute little bugger. 
7.       All the various YouTube videos I’ve been devouring about other Witches/Pagans’ Books of Shadows.  I’m finally diving back into the art of keeping my own.
8.       The Tech Job – while it isn’t the greatest job EVER, it is worlds better than Starbucks ever was.
9.       New tennis shoes (sneakers, as David calls them) arrived a day early today!  Woot!
10.   Found a new style of jeans that fit me better than the “Long & Lean” style I used to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment