Monday, November 10, 2014

Goals for My Next Year



33 Goals for my 33rd Year

1. photograph and document my extensive feather collection
2. get a [special] feather for [an on-line buddy]  (info has been modified, as said buddy does have access to this blog, and I want this to be a BIG surprise)
3. move out of our current apartment
4. decorate altar for Sabbats and Esbats (and any other holy day, or just random day I feel
            like making an altar for)
5. learn to make delicious Madeleine's
6. return trip to Wolf Park
7. pay off Firestone credit card completely
8. read 50 books
9. attend a public Pagan ritual
10. take some form of self-defense class
11. complete the on-line Tarot Class
12. celebrate my 9th anniversary of being Self-Inflicted Harm free
13. take photos of hubby and I in the bluebonnets
14. visit a new-to-me Zoo/Sanctuary
15. see 4 movies in the movie theater
16. build a fort of pillows and blankets
17. make a small prepper kit for the car
18. learn how to sharpen knives
19. shoot a gun
20. meet an on-line buddy in person
21. put some lavender in my hair
22. deep clean both closets
23. purchase 2 new sets of sheets for my bed
24. get some sort of pillow/comfort foam for my bed
25. get an oil diffuser to aid sleep
26. get a tattoo
27. eat at 7 new-to-us restaurants
28. go to a DFW Herpetological Society meeting
29. make candles
30. complete 10 scrapbook pages in Leviathan's baby book
31. get all of the genealogy I have up on Ancestry.com and share with family members
32. purchase 6 new tops that are NOT t-shirts
33. send in a secret to Post Secret

7 Big/Chaos Goals

1. make and maintain 72-hour Bug Out Bags for myself and David
2. make and maintain 72-hour prep for our home
3. try out 27 new recipes
4. dinner with a friend every month
5. save $4k towards Polar Bear Trip
6. create 1 Mandala a week
7. go on a Vision Quest

No comments:

Post a Comment