Wednesday, November 20, 2013

31 Goals for my 31st Year Final End

Every year I make a list of goals for myself to accomplish in that year (I don't do New Year's Resolutions).

Here's the 31 Goals for my 31st Year final end.

31 Goals for my 31st Year

  1. weigh 175 lbs or less
            * start weight is 215
            * end weight is 189
  1. make a career decision and go for it
            * finishing up Alternative Teaching Certificate
                        * classes completed 12/28/12 
                        * now just studying for the test
                        * passed Generalist 4 - 8 test (7/6/13)
  1. Photo Safari at Fossil Rim for my 7th year SI free -- didn't do
  2. take a sketching/drawing/paint class
  3. do well in the Coursera classes I've enrolled in
      *I've opted to put the Coursera classes on hold until I get the teaching test
                  completed.
  1. get a tattoo
  2. return visit to Wolf Park
  3. return visit to the Houston Zoo
  4. Project Life for 2013 -- still working on this
  5. make a wish at 12:12 on December 12th, 2012
            * done!
  1. photos in the bluebonnets
  2. 12 new recipes
            1. Red Velvet Cake Dip = 11/17/12
            2. Cheesy Ranch Chicken = 12/17/12
            3. Mashed Baked Potatoes = 1/12/13
            4. Shoyu Tamago (soy sauce eggs) = 4/28/13
            5. Lofat Alfredo Sauce = 6/15/13
  1. make the beaded wrap/case for my athame
            * lost that athame, got a new one, don't need the case
  1. send in a secret to Post Secret
  2. go to 3 DFW Herpetological Society meetings
  3. go to the big reptile expo in February  -- didn't do
  4. take a photography class/course
  5. make 6 of the crafts I've found on Pinterest
            1. Alternative Xmas Tree
            2. Christmas Card album
            3. Tipped Nail Polish
            4. Cardboard House (for my students)
            5. Grid Painting (art journal)
            6. Tea Staining Paper (art journal)
  1. deep clean my art territory
  2. get nice photos done of David and I
  3. do something nice for David's birthday
            Batman cookies and Joe's Crab Shack

  1. 365 Photo Challenge -- still working on this
  2. good photos of Leviathan every month
            Nov = Xmas photos for Xmas card
            Dec =  New Year photos with antlers
            Jan = didn't do
            Feb = Leviathan & Antlers
            stopped at this point
  1. enter 3 photography contests
  2. find my Sir Bob the Chicken Knight Story and work on getting it published
  3. have my fortune read
  4. visit the Japanese Botanical Gardens in the Spring (didn't do) and Fall nope
  5. pay down the Firestone credit card to zero by my 32nd birthday
  6. start a savings account
            11/10/13 = $420
  1. treat myself to the Zoo, lilies, and a nice dinner for my 32nd birthday
  2. visit the Ultimate Reptile Shop in Hockley and feed their Gaboon Viper.

No comments:

Post a Comment