Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Big News

I am EMPLOYED again!

The Da. Library apparently sent me an acceptance letter back on April 20th that I didn’t get, but reached out again yesterday to double check with me, since I had done everything else after that for the job. ::laughs:: SO GLAD THEY DID.

So yes, I have a job again! Woohoo!

And the coolest thing? That first acceptance letter was sent exactly TWO WEEKS TO THE DAY after I made my new job spell candle. To. The. DAY. Like, I’m blown away. Hubs keeps telling me my witchcraft is strong and to stop doubting it. ::chuckles::

So yeah, now I’m just waiting to hear back from the Da. City as to when I start orientation. That’s supposed to take between 5 to 7 days to complete and then I get to start working at the actual Branch I’ll be at. ::huge sigh of relief::

And I’ll be paid around $41k a year. Soooooo much better than the $26k I was making at the FB Library.

I must admit....I came across a untruthful spell powder…it is supposed to make people tell the truth. I’m tempted. I’m sooooo tempted to use it on former quasi-supervisor. Just to bring all of his bullshit to light. I don’t care what the company decides to do about it. I just want them to SEE what’s going on. Decisions, decisions. ::chuckles::

1 comment: