Friday, April 23, 2021

May 7th

Yeah, shit has truly hit the fan. I mean, it’s gotten BAD at work. Bad, bad, BAD.

And yesterday was my breaking point, when I was told I would be written up because I wrote an email to quasi-supervisor asking him to not talk shit about me to our coworkers when I’m out sick.

I came in today to see the write up. It’s a friggin’ novel. And it dredges up every infraction that I’ve ever had…plus fabricated one completely out of thin air – that I can PROVE is a fucking lie.

So yeah. I submitted my letter of resignation. May 7th is my last day. You know, unless Director and quasi-supervisor put their heads together and figure out a way fire me before then. Which I wouldn’t put past them to be completely honest. ::shrugs:: At this point? I don’t even fucking care.

I would much rather be doing this because I have another job offer already lined up. But I seriously cannot stand to be there any longer than this.

My sanity and mental health has seriously deteriorated.
My anxiety is through the roof.
My depression is through the roof.
My SI impulses have been the highest they’ve EVER been in the past 15 years.
My psychosis has been more prominent the past few months than it usually is over the course of YEARS.
My disassociation has been weekly instead of a few times a year.
My migraines have steadily increased despite doubling my prescriptions.

All of this, is due to this damn job.

And you want to know what the shittiest part of this whole deal is?
I’m a Children’s Librarian.
I have a fucking Master’s Degree.
I have 20+ years experience working with children – 14+ of those years are in a supervisor position.
And I’m getting paid fucking $13.40 an hour. Thirteen dollars and forty cents AN HOUR.

And I’m having to deal with all of this shit? Yeah, I’m the fuck out.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that happened but wish you all the best on the next job. You don't need this at all.

    ReplyDelete