Sunday, June 14, 2020

Beauty


I was struck by a thought last night that really resonated with me and continues to resonate with me today in regards to my work and my witchcraft.

I have been so caught up in protecting myself, of ensuring I am safe, that I have forgotten the beauty aspect of my life.

So much of my work altar area has revolved around protection.  Around making me safe from prying eyes, insults, negativity, that I’ve forgotten about drawing in the beauty and fun and light-hearted aspects as well.

Now, I’m looking at ways to bring the beauty aspect back into my Craft.  And certainly into my work area. 

My work area is a total disaster zone right now with all the moving parts from our summer programming going on plus the normal things that happen monthly in the library.  I need like one solid day, about six 3-ring binders, six packs of dividers, and a label maker, and an unlimited supply of coffee and I’m pretty sure I could wrangle the area into reasonable chaos.  My area will never be completely chaos free.  I just don’t work that way.  But, reasonable chaos is a worthy goal to strive towards.  ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment