Saturday, June 22, 2024

All the Fountain Pens!

So my husband was watching me clean out 4 fountain pens earlier and asked if I had to do that each time I wanted to swap colors.

I told him yes and he then said, “Well why don’t you just have a pen for each ink?”

I think my husband just told me I need to buy more fountain pens. Or at least that is what I heard!

I pointed out that I have a TON of inks, and the even if I was buying the cheap fountain pens, they are still at least $25 a pop. And the ones I really like? Around $120 and above. ::chuckles::

And then he said, “Well, when I die promise me you wont sell more than one of my guitars to buy pens.”

I told him that depended on how many guitars he had at the time and price I got on said guitar. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment