Sunday, July 5, 2020

4th of July: Part One

written: July 04, 2020

Today was a damn productive Pagan day for me.

I FINALLY got around to cutting down the GORGEOUS piece of hair on cow hide I had bought a while back to put inside my work altar box.

It was a plain wood tarot box originally. I mean, seriously, look at the gorgeous woodgrain:

20200704_193800

And here it is with the cow hide lining the bottom:

20200704_193745

Seriously, that is some gorgeous salt and pepper cow hide. And it is so soft, which is kind of rare for cow hide. I have some small scraps left over, but I’m not sure what I’m going to use it. I’m sure I’ll come up with something.

AND, I finally got around to hanging up the beautiful pentacle Elemental Enchantments custom made for me a while back:

20200704_195316

It’s hanging above my bed right now. And I’ve contacted her about being possibly put back on her wait list (which is typically a 2 year wait at this point).

I got to watch the moon rise. Just gorgeous. This fabulous dusty pink before it rose up high in the sky and turned brilliant white.

No comments:

Post a Comment