Friday, May 25, 2018

Thankful Thursday

written: May 24

May Magick Photo #24: Mermaid:

20180524_203032 

Siren scented oil from Sage Goddess is the closest thing I have to a mermaid. They just don’t feature prominently in my life.

Photo 54/1001

003 

Alfred, the resident cottontail bunny, was napping in the sunshine today.

I am thankful…
1. David had today off of work, so we all got to sleep in a bit.
2. Working a/c to keep the house tolerable. We’ve already had a few days with the heat index up in the 100s.
3. I got my 10 year pin today at work. It was a nice surprise, as I figured it wouldn’t get it until next year because technically I don’t hit my 10-year mark until August.
4. Coming up on a three-day weekend. God, I need it.
5. That my most recent round of depression has lifted for a while now. Honestly, I’m starting to suspect there is a S.A.D. aspect to it, as I’m noticing that during the winter months, it seems to hit me harder.
6. Hazel and I attended the DFW Pagan Unity Fest this past weekend.
7. The awesome coyote skin I got at the Unity Fest for such a damn good price.
8. My little snapdragon seeds are starting to sprout! Yay! Can’t wait to see what colors they bring.
9. MoonTime is finally over and done with. Hopefully this will be my last one.
10. Much calmer days at work. This week threw us for one hell of a loop multiple times in the first two days. But I’m glad that has simmered down and we’ve resumed our standard level of normal chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment