Friday, May 4, 2018

Thankful Thursday

written: May 3rd

Photo 33/1001

20180503_183019 

My ORANGE lily has bloomed! This is the second lily plant to bloom.

Photo 3 of the May Magick Photo Challenge: Sacred Space

20180503_203250 

It’s been raining and storming here all day, so luckily, once I got home, it was not raining in that moment. I was able to go out to the crape myrtle tree we’ve planted in Holly’s (Old Lady Dog) and make my incense offering (Storm Watch by DreamyTimesShop) and do my daily prayers.

I am thankful…
1. The free academic planners the local teacher credit union send to my school each year. Nothing is more delicious than a blank planner and a world of possibilities.
2. Amazing thunderstorm I got to enjoy before having to go to my staff meeting and then to work.
3. Just one final project due for this semester and then I’m done for the summer! I’m seriously burnt the fuck out currently.
4. Able to do a total spur-of-the-moment Beltane and Full Moon ritual with Hazel nut.
5. How well my lil garden is growing. Well, at least my flowering portion. The veggies didn’t make it, though I will be trying again.
6. Being in a much better mood at work today – actually having fun with my students again.
7. Carson (previous student of mine) and his mother stopped by and dropped off some games for us. Carson will be applying to work at the after school program next year and hopefully he’ll be assigned to my campus! The next time they stop by, I’ll show Carson exactly how to apply and who to email to ensure he gets an interview.
8. Sleeping really well this past week. I’m only waking up once in the middle of the night (unlike the typical 4 to 7 times a night). So yay for that!
9. The Red Dot. It keeps Josey (dog) well entertained and helps burn off her energy.
10. I’ve cancelled all my plans for this weekend (a class on candle magick and a trip out to the Ren Faire) because I know that I am not up to doing any of that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment