Wednesday, May 16, 2018

New Moon Esbat

May Magick Photo #15 & #16: New Moon and Bone:


20180516_192639

Also, Photo 46/1001

My altar for my New Moon Ritual. Bone is what my wand is made of.

I was reading Witches of America by Alex Mar and her chapter on the Feri Tradition really had me fired up spiritually. I really would like to do a year with a Feri Coven…but not until after I finish up my grad program. I just don’t have any free time OR energy to devote to a Coven until then.

But it also got me to thinking about the silly lil rules I put on myself. Like a ritual can only have a singular focus. I can celebrate a Sabbat but also do magick for another need in the same damn ritual. ::shakes her head:: I’m working to shed those bogus “rules”. Fuck it. This is MY witchcraft. This is MY path. So why am I shackling myself with shit that makes ZERO sense? ::shakes her head:: Love my screwy head. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment