Thursday, May 31, 2018

Full Moon Ritual

Photo 61/1001:

20180531_185911

Thus begins the 2nd round of blooming on my rosebush. Fitting, as this full moon is called the Flower Full Moon.

May Magick Photo #30: Full Moon

20180531_201002

FINALLY got around to doing my full moon ritual. Blue seemed to be the carrying color, so I chose the gorgeous dark blue altar cloth.

Going left to right:

Athame
Wand
Sekhmet idol
Small candle for Her
White 7-day candle for the full moon
Selenite sphere that symbolizes the full moon (not pictured)
Transcend oil by Sage Goddess (used to dress the number candles)
Black bowl with dirt (to hold the number candles)
Wooden altar Pentacle with a sigil on top of it and two number candles
Ask oil by Sage Goddess (used to dress the sigil paper)
Mini cast iron skillet (I use it as a cauldron)
Sacred feather and incense holder
Full Moon Incense by Hearth Wisdom Store (not pictured)
Sacred Necklace by Luna Blue Boutique

This was a super quickie ritual – finally getting around to celebrating my 12 years of being self-injury free and to set my intentions for my upcoming surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment