Monday, May 21, 2018

My Way

May Magick Photo Challenge #21: Branches

20180521_184526 

Also photo 51/1001.
Beautiful tree with purple blossoms that smell absolutely AMAZING! This tree is by my public library. I stopped there to pick up the following two books:
- Wicca: Another Year and a Day: 366 Days of Magical Practice in the Craft of the Wise, by Timothy Roderick
- Samhain: Customs, Recipes, and Spells, by Silver RavenWolf

They should be interesting reads. I’m hoping to pick up some inspiration for my own Path.

I FINALLY got an email from Esmeralda (my supervisor) to schedule my End of the Year Evaluation – so I’ll be doing that next Tuesday. And I’m hoping to get the blue put in my hair the day after. I know, I know. I should be “responsible” and put that money towards my impending surgery balance, but FUCK IT! I survived this damn semester. Not only did I survive it, but I fucking pulled off a 4.0 in a semester that found me the closest to engaging in Self-Injurious Behavior and absolutely drowning in depression. Not only did I NOT cut…the depression did NOT drown me…but I managed to pull off a goddamn 4.0. So hell fucking yeah, I am splurging and getting part of my hair dyed blue. I’ve more than earned it. I have earned it a thousand times over. And I shouldn’t have to justify that to a damn soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment