Friday, May 11, 2018

Thankful Thursday

written: May 10th

Photo 40/1001:

20180510_190713 

And it’s a Selfie Day. I was actually feeling rather pretty and this photo turned out amazing.
May Magick Photo Challenge #10: Mala – the black tourmaline necklace I’m wearing is the closest thing I have to a Mala. Malas are one of those items that I’m not quite sure I want. I mean, they’re pretty and all. But they just don’t seem right for me. ::shrugs::

I am thankful…
1. For how well my selfie for today turned out. Like, seriously thankful for that. My self-worth has been seriously trampled this semester, so this was a lovely change of events.
2. All done with my semester. I’m just waiting on grades (STILL).
3. I’m pretty sure Alfred (the wild cottontail rabbit) and his girlfriend are making a bunny nest in my backyard. If so, I will be sure to get baby bunny photos as often as I can, without stressing them out too much. ::smiles:: Super excited about that possibility.
4. That David and I have decided to skip Scarborough Faire this year. Honestly, we just need a “stay at home with zero responsibilities” weekend. We’ll just putter around the house and decompress.
5. Discovering my public library has a ton of Pagan books. I’ve already picked up two (one Native American book about the Ghost Dance and one book on American Witches) today. I can’t wait to read them.
6. It’s looking like my last lily plant will be blooming in the next day or so. I’m suspecting it’s going to be pure white, but I won’t know for sure until it opens.
7. Deciding that I want to do a real garden eventually in the back yard. I plan to draw up plans for raised beds and what flowers and veggies I will grow. I’m honestly quite excited about the prospect of doing this.
8. Domino’s pizza for dinner.
9. The AMAZING peanut butter balls my Mom sent us in her treat box. I snarfed them down big time and let my husband have the brownies.
10. Having my morning back. I really like the peace and quiet and being fully able to do as my lil heart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment