Monday, May 14, 2018

Plant Babble

written: May 13th

Photo 43/1001:

20180513_103415 

My final mystery lily bloomed. It’s a creamy not-quite pure white. I didn’t get my red lily like I had hoped, but I still love all of them. I’ll be looking into buying more lilies in the future. Honestly, I really want to pick up some of the “lily trees” – lilies that can be up to 8 feet tall. Sign me up! ::laughs::

May Magick Photo #13: Roots:

20180513_131143 

My daffodil bulbs that didn’t make it this season. I will plant them in the ground (instead in a planter) and see if maybe they’ll pull through. And if not, I gave them a good try. I’ll pick some more up soon.

I should start a Pinterest board for all my gardening ideas/dreams. It would be easier to keep up with all the things I want to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment