Monday, July 25, 2016

Thankful Thursday

written July 21st



I am thankful for:
1.       My custom galaxy painted coyote skull FINALLY arrived.  It is gorgeous!  She will be blessed and consecrated tonight, the final evening of the full moon!
2.       Beautiful full moon I have seen rise the past two nights.  Gorgeous and golden orange that fades to bone white as she climbs the sky. 
3.       That even though I felt guilty as hell right afterwards, I am so glad I did finally lodge a complaint against our neighbors for their barking/aggressive dogs.  For the past two days, it has been nothing but peace and quiet.  I can actually ENJOY my home!  It is wonderful!
4.       Finished up Season 2 of Marco Polo – I absolutely adore the beauty of the Mongolian “culture” in the series.  The beautiful melding of shamanic, nomadic, with the exquisite beading and headdresses.  Just stunning.
5.       Fresh cherries my Mom gave me.  They have been awesome to snack on throughout the week.  I may have to pick up some more this weekend.
6.       That thus far, both little apple tree sprouts are still alive and kicking, though one is not as robust as the other.  But I am still hoping they both make it into treehood. 
7.       That we may be refinancing our mortgage – from 4.5% down to 3.25%.  I hope it works out, because that would save us a bit of cash and enable us to pay it off a bit quicker than we had originally planned.  That certainly would be nice.
8.       The depression and anxiety that was crushing me yesterday has lifted today.  Yesterday was just brutal.
9.       That Josey’s training is going very well.  She has really backed off on her play-bites, so that now it is actually fun to play and wrestle with her, and I do not look like I lost a battle with an abusive tiger.  ::laughs::
10.   That even though the summer is always my lean money time, I still have enough money to cover all my bills and put a bit in savings, with a tiny bit of fun money left over in the end.  It has not always been this way, so I am deeply grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment