Friday, September 8, 2017

Bunnies, Serpents, & Insanity

written: Sept 5th

Photo for the day:

20170905 

Alfred, the cottontail, was back in the side yard again today.

Today is Leviathan’s 11th hatch-day. Hard to believe I’ve had her that long. But at the same time, it feels like I’ve had her for ages now.

I was hoping to get photos of her outside today, but time just got away from me. The Public Libraries class has a STUPID, INSANE level of course work. I have to read FOURTEEN books, plus 2 outside articles for each discussion post (and there are THIRTEEN discussion posts – so 26 articles). PLUS a public library interview, grant proposal, public library board meeting, AND the final. ::shakes her head:: I seriously may be bald by the end of this course from tearing my own hair out. Oye Vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment