Friday, December 23, 2016

Hazel & Azrael



Hazel Nut seems to have disappeared once again.  she’s even deactivated her FaceBook page, so the home phone, which she doesn’t answer is the only way I can contact her.  I’ve left her a voicemail, but haven’t heard back from her.  ::shrugs::  And honestly, I’m questioning why I’m fighting so hard for this friendship.  I’m putting forth all the effort here.

I am grateful that she helped reignite my spiritual side.  I had let so much of my spiritual practice fall to the wayside because I became so lazy with it.  But she motivated me to dust my altar off and get back into the swing of things.  Hazel also introduced me to the Pagan Community on YouTube.  And while it is filled with a shit ton of drama, which is why I don’t have videos of myself up, there is a lot of good information there.  Not to mention, I ADORE seeing other Pagans’ Books of Shadows and/or Grimoires.

And I think that’s the reason the Angel Azrael showed up in my dreams a few weeks back.  Azrael is the herald of spiritual changes and transitions.  I will be making a seven-day candle for Azrael to honor the changes I’m making in my spiritual life.  I’m hoping that by embracing the changes, I will flow with them better (and not fight them so much), and thus the changes won’t be quite so earth-shattering when they occur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment